Resident Evil: World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Tao Lung backup collection, which consists of a massive storage of all your modding works, to avoid possible losses.

Outbreak's File 2 Super Hard Mod

Tao Lung Shamon
    Tao Lung Shamon
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Outbreak's File 2 Super Hard Mod Empty Outbreak's File 2 Super Hard Mod

Post by Tao Lung Shamon 2016-04-30, 12:31

* Notification management team: Read our rules, if you are an original author of the old "modding scene" of Resident Evil, and see your mod on our site, let us know, you are entitled to a special status, called "modder recognized".

Outbreak's File 2 Super Hard Mod 00000016

Credits of author: GreenKnight1294

Commentary of the original author:

I made this small mod some time ago by replacing enemies and gas canisters (which are on the same file) on the map Desperate Times to make it as hard as possible. I won't go too much into detail to what was modified, but I managed to include:

-Inmortal enemies that get up infinitely after getting floored.
    -Dogs with faster speed than the average.
    -Faster Gamma Hunters.
    -Speedo monsters.
    -Surprise Siege.

I modified the game files for the enemies in the aforementioned map with the guidance of Dchaps and mostly a hex editor. I thought it wouldn't hurt to share the results here. It's been tested on Obsrv and it works online, so you can try it out on the current online server. However, it hasn't been thoroughly tested on console, but I can confirm it will also work (use it at your own risk if you're skeptical).

Note: Although it works online, you can't and shouldn't play with vanilla players without the mod installed.

Download     Rename the downloaded file to .rar file and decompress.

For the access to the download links, registration is required.

Current date/time is 2024-04-29, 11:17